The DYS F4 Flight Controller V2 combines your PDC, FC, and OSD into one board. With a 3A 5V BEC built in you can power all your FPV gear, and with a current meter and MaH consumption, you can get real-time battery information on your screen. The 3oz copper PDB guarantees stable current flow up to 150A!
The F4 processor runs 8KHz easily and allows the other functions on the board to run smoothly such as OSD, Smart Audio, and Telemetry.
New features with the V2 include 3.3v, PPM, and RSSI functionality.
- Please solder the battery power cable with esc power cable, do not connect with the battery
- The current meter will be no use when used with 4-in-1 esc
- With voltage detection for battery
- F4 Processor runs great at 8KHz
- 5V 3A BEC Built In
- V2 adds 3.3V Output for Spektrum Rx’s
- V2 supports RSSI, PPM
- BetaFlight OSD Built In
- Current Sensor Built In
- Integrated PDB with 3oz Copper ensures stability
- Easy to use Solder Pads
- DShot 600 support
- Blackbox support
- Buzzer support
- F4 (STM32F405) Processor
- Firmware: OmniBus F4
- Input Voltage: 2-6s lipo support
- Max Current: 150A
- Net weight: 11.2g (exclude wire)
- Size: 42x36mm, hole distance: 30.5×30.5mm
- Gyro: MPU6000