We are facing major issues and problems with our local post office and hence most of our free shipments are getting delayed. This is expected to continue till the end of Feb 2017.
To know more read here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/quadkopters/bye-bye/1516777295054095
CRIUS MAVLink-OSD compatible with original MinimOSD ATMEGA328P Microcontroller DC/DC voltage stabilization
– MAVLink-OSD is an Arduino based project and it is fully compatible with original MinimOSD.
– This board can be used for CRIUS AIOP and Arduflyer / ArduPilot-Mega.
– MAVLink-OSD with switching DC/DC stepdown powersupply to maximize efficiency on power system. No more heating problems when using this OSD board.
– Default OSD Firmware is MinimOSD-Extra, written by Gábor Zoltán.
– About how to use the configurator tool to setup OSD function click here.
– How to setup hardware (original MinimOSD Wiki) click here
– ATMEGA328P Microcontroller
– MAX7456-EUI monochrome on-screen display
– 5V/500mA DC/DC regulator for MAX7456-EUI
– Operating voltage: 5V(FTDI connector) and 12V(Video I/O connector)
– Supported NTSC & PAL
– FTDI connector
– Full MAVLink protocol support
– Graphical configurator tool
– Dimension: 19mmx39mm(no include 0.1” pith 90°connector)
– Weight: 5g/6g(include cable)
– MAVLink-OSD x 1
You must be logged in to post a review.