We will be closed from 23rd January to 28th January 2017. All orders placed during this period would be shipped after 29th January 2017.
CRIUS MAVLink-OSD compatible with original MinimOSD ATMEGA328P Microcontroller DC/DC voltage stabilization
– MAVLink-OSD is an Arduino based project and it is fully compatible with original MinimOSD.
– This board can be used for CRIUS AIOP and Arduflyer / ArduPilot-Mega.
– MAVLink-OSD with switching DC/DC stepdown powersupply to maximize efficiency on power system. No more heating problems when using this OSD board.
– Default OSD Firmware is MinimOSD-Extra, written by Gábor Zoltán.
– About how to use the configurator tool to setup OSD function click here.
– How to setup hardware (original MinimOSD Wiki) click here
– ATMEGA328P Microcontroller
– MAX7456-EUI monochrome on-screen display
– 5V/500mA DC/DC regulator for MAX7456-EUI
– Operating voltage: 5V(FTDI connector) and 12V(Video I/O connector)
– Supported NTSC & PAL
– FTDI connector
– Full MAVLink protocol support
– Graphical configurator tool
– Dimension: 19mmx39mm(no include 0.1” pith 90°connector)
– Weight: 5g/6g(include cable)
– MAVLink-OSD x 1
You must be logged in to post a review.