With FrSky receiver and OSD.
This is the Bind and Fly version with no transmitter. A ready-to-fly FPV Whoop drone with all the upgrades. The Beta65S uses the newest frame, 3-blades props, 7x16mm motors and F3 EVO flight controller.
- More punch on throttle with faster 17500KV 7x16mm motors and 3-blade propellers.
- Great alternative to popular regular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- Comes with Frsky Rx.
- BETAFPV Z01 aio 25mW vtx camera with 48 channels in total.
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Weight: 24.5g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV F3 Brushed FC with OSD
- Motor: 7x16mm Coreless Brush Motor, 17500KV
- Receiver: Frsky D8 potocol
- Camera and 5.8G Tx: AIO 520TVL 1/4 Inch Camera 25mW 40CH
- Power connector: JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Batterry: 3.7V 230mAh Lipo battery
- Flight time: 3 min 30 second
The Frsky version support D8 protocol. Compatible with Frsky Taranis X9D/ X9D Plus etc. In order to get long distance control, the power ampliyer is integrated. But this will bring the famous problem so called “swamping”. So keep your radio at least 0.5 meter away from the quad as usual. Read here to know how to bind.
1 x Beta65S Micro FPV Quad
1 x BETAFPV 230mAh 1S Lipo Battery
1 x MyLipo 255mah 3.8V 25C PWC HV