APM V2.8.0 Flight Controller Upgrade Verstion 2.6 2.5.2 for Multirotor Fixed Wing
APM V2.8.0 description:
– This version eliminates the 1.0mm 6P SM06B GPS interface of V2.52 old version, and change it into DF13-4P I2C external compass interface.
– Put DF13-5P GPS interface with external compass interface, convenient for the connection of GPS and externalcompass.
– V2.52 I2C interface changes to multifunctional MUX interface.
– Modified version added isolation resistor, when the OSD interface used with telemetry, the interfaces is effectively avoided
– V2.52 version 3.5V power supply adopts IPS79133, 6V withstand voltage, output current 100mA, need to supply power for six IC, slightly inadequate power supply ability, easy to be burnt down. The new version adopts US LP2985-3.3, 16V withstand voltage, more reliable, reducing the possibility of Bad Gyro health
APM V2.8.0 Flight Controller
– Needle: straight/side (sent at random)
– Power supply: LP2985-3.3
– Max voltage: 16V
– Add a 47uF tantalum capacitor
– Port: MUX (UART0, UART2, mnnI2 and OSD are optional, OSD is the defaulted output)
Jumper cap choose:
– Built-in compass: plug the jumper cap in the MAG pin header.
– External compass: pull up the jumper cap from the MAG pin header.