F4 Flight Controller Description
- F4 Flight control with MPU6000 accelerates faster response
- Integrated OSD
- Input voltage 5V, without 5V BEC (requires external BEC or distribution board)
- Support mainstream PPM, SBUS, DSM2/DSMX, IBUS and other receivers on the market.
- There is LED_STRIP interface, active buzzer interface.
- There is an LC filter that supports DSHOT ESC.
- There are DSHOT1200, PROSHOT ESC protocol.
- Cleanflight, Betaflight online tuning
- Support for betaflight_3.2.0 firmware
When inputting the DSM receiver, configure RX1 as the input interface and take power from 3.3V. SBUS, when receiving the receiver, please configure RX6 as the input interface. The SBUS/IBUS and PPM receivers draw power from 5V.
- CPU: STM32F405RGT6
- Sensor: MPU6000 three-axis accelerometer / three-axis gyroscope (SPI connection)
- Power supply: 5V battery input
- BEC: None
- Receiver: Support Sbus or serial RX interface, Spektrum 1024/2048, SBUS, IBUS, etc.
- Support 3.3v Spektrum satellite receiver
- Support PPM receiver
- Buzzer interface
- Black box: Yes (you need to bring your own TF card)
- Support for programmable LED_Strip (turn off Transponder before use)
- Support BLheli suite ESC programming
- Built-in voltage detection, alarm
- Built-in OSD function, BF online adjustment
- Dimensions: 3636MM, screw hole spacing 30.530.5MM, M3
- Weight 7.3 g
Item Name: 35A BLheli_S 2-6S 4 in 1 ESC
Con. Current: 35A
Peak- Current(10s): 40A
Hole size: 30.5×30.5mm
- BB21 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI_S J_H_xx firmware
- Supports 2-6S Lipo input
- 4PWM input
- Built-in Current sensor
- Only 36x36mm, mount holes 30.5×30.5mm M3
- No External capacitors needed
- Dshot600 ready(Default) Support PWM/ONESHOT/MULTISHOT/DSHOT
1 x F4 FC
1 x 4 in 1 35A BLS ESC
1 x XT60 with 14 awg wires
1 x M3 spacer sets
4 x FC Damper rubber mounts