– Simple structure and light weight,CNC aluminum alloy structure
– Brushless motor direct drive
– With anti-vibration rubber balls, easy to adjust
– Compatible with Gopro 3,2,1
– With 2pcs 2208 motors and BGC 3.1 gimbal controller and sensor(The BGC 3.1 controller is more better than V3 controller,it’s more stable)
– With motor protector which can help heat dissipation
– Gimbal weight:185g(not including camera)
– 1 x Aluminum gimbal installed 2 motors (assembled)
– 1 x BGC 3.1 gimbal controller and sensor
– 1 x Pitch cable for receiver VR channel control the pitch by transmitter.
Instructions for tuning:
– 1 clicks calibrate ACC
– 2 clicks calibrate gyro
– 3 clicks use 2S battery
– 4 clicks use 3S battery
– long press reset controller
This is RTF version,you only need connect the battery on the plug,then it can work directly.
The Gimbal work alone,it don’t need the NAZA support,very easy for use.
Note: This is clone of original product, functionality is same as original just cheap cost. It comes with latest firmware, and pre populated parameters for go-pro. You don’t have to add any parameter, and you cannot update this gimbal with firmware.
Dev Kumar Sircar
Quanum Q d2 gimbal weighs 120grms …approx 60 grms less than this …may give u a better flight time…as theres a crisis in lipos…..in cx20….Would hope for these spares as you r dealing with the product itself ……thnx ….Dev.
is it set on tbs discovery?
please reply, i wait to order
is this gimbal fit sjacam 4000?
Yes it does.
how much max camera weight can this gimbal take ?
Same as Go-Pro. Any camera that has same weight as that of Go-Pro or SJ4000 would fit and work fine with this gimbal