– Designed with an advanced switch mode DC-DC regulator IC
– The output is powerful
– With the output short-circuit protection function
– A metal shield covers almost all the electronic components, and a specially made filter is attached with the output wires to significantly reduce the electromagnetic interference.
– Shows the working status with an indicator (LED), lights when the output is in normal range
– Output Voltage: 5V or 6V (Changeable with an output-voltage select switch)
– Continuous output current: 3 Amps
– Input: 5.5V-23V (2-5 cells lithium battery pack or 5-15 cells NiMh / NiCd battery)
– Size: 42*17*7mm
– Weight: 11g
Hi Sir , im currently building a X8 octo and got 8 opto esc’s , while connecting to PDB is one UBEC is enough to be connected in 1 ESC or does each ESC need each UBEC??
yes 1 ubec is all you need to power your octocopter flight controller as it require 5v. u could even by normal escs and remove red wire then they will becom opto too . that way u could save more money
Hi! , i’m using a 7.4 V battery pack for my receiver…but my throttle servo of nitro buggy operates between 4.8v to 6v. Is it appropriate to use this BEC ?