AKK X2MX 5.8Ghz 40CH 25mW/200mW/500mW/800mW Switchable Betaflight OSD FPV AV Transmitter with Pigtail
Note: It comes with SMA connector not RPSMA
AKK X2 has a lc filter, which can filter the power and make sure you get clean video. It support parameter adjust and work with Betaflight, and compatible with BF OSD FC.
- 25mW/200mW/500mW/800mW power switchable
- 7-24V input and can be provides 5V output for your camera.
- Can be filter the power and make sure you get clean video.
- Super mini size and light weight,One button frequency and power setup.
- Support parameter adjusted and work with Betaflight,fligth controller,OSD
Input voltage: 7V-24V
Power supply: 5V Camera @ under 0.3A max.
Output power: 25mW: 100mA
800mW: 300mA @12V
Range: Up to 4 km with omnidirectional RHCP antennas
Port connector: JST, 6pin
Antenna connector: SMA Female
1x 5.8G X2MX transmitter
1 x MMCX – SMA pigtail
1x Product manual
The review by Gulzaar FPV is for “AKK Tek X2P” and this one is “AKK X2MX”. Both look the same but there are indeed some differences like the antenna is soldered to the board in X2P where as we have a connector cable in X2MX.
So, I wanted to know does this model have SmartAudio like the X2P since that is not mentioned in the description?
Found some links which leads me to believe that FC UART is the SmartAudio pin: https://www.akktek.com/akk-x2.html (check the Test/Review video in this link)